Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who are the world's top fashionistas at the moment? Serbian athletes, who else? :)

I really don't know who has done more for the global Serbian brand than our athletes. I know that my pride is talking right now (and I'm far from being a nationalist, trust me), but these guys have brought so much joy into our lives, that I feel the need to post this for them. 


Per aspera ad astra.
 We <3

NOVAK DJOKOVIC




SERBIAN WATER POLO TEAM




SERBIAN HANDBALL TEAM





xoxo,
Ivi

4 comments:

  1. Zgodni, uspesni, sarmantni... pa, ko bi im odoleo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi sa stalnim vezama. :)) Momci su vise nego sjajni. Oni su pravi uzori i mladima i starima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, ja to cisto patriotski. Nemam takvih afiniteta prema sportistima... :))
      A mladima bi bilo bolje da se ugledaju na njih nego na neke kvazi idole...

      Delete