Monday, January 16, 2012

Triple B: Beginning. Birthday. Blog.


I’ve read somewhere that if you don’t have a blog, you don’t have an opinion. You don’t have anything worthwhile to say. Or write. Well, I hate when people take me for granted. I have something to say. I’m well opinionated. Maybe too much, some would say. But that’s just me. And, this is my beginning.

Firstly, I hate beginnings. When I was at school, I hated those written essays you had to write in an hour and a half. The beginnings were the worst things in those. I knew the body and the conclusion, but the introduction… Jesus, pure horror!

To move from this beginning, I’ll write something about birthdays. It’s purely egoistic because my birthday is coming soon, very soon. At the end of this week. I’m turning…  Well, you don’t need that info. I’m very near my thirties. Ooh, my goodness, it sounds so old. Especially when you see it in black and pink. Phew…  Still, I’m not fully there to know that I’m getting old because the only thing I want for my birthday is certainly not to be reminded of it. I love to be reminded of it! I love the attention! I love my friends and family coming to me and wishing me all the best! I also love my birthday cakes. They are always special. I love my age. I love the things I’ve done so far. I’m looking forward to many more. (And I love the presents. Who doesn’t? So, here’s my wish list. Feel free to say to everyone. ;) )
Growing up is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Cheers!

Xoxo,
Ivi

2 comments:

  1. Lepo srocen pocetak, Ivi :)
    Svidja mi se tvoja wish lista - Pandora, prstenje (hmhmhmh?:)), nabudzeni aparati... M. i mama i tata ce biti odusevljeni! :)))
    A od mene... Heh, videces vec! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, M! You know I'm modest, don't you? Wink, wink ;)M, mami i tati poznata je ta moja skromnost! :D Radujem se nasem okupljanju vise nego poklonima, trust me. :)

      Delete